Monday, August 25, 2008

"STILL BEAUTY" - oil on canvas

"still beauty": this is my first and only one still life painting.
this is my masterpiece upto now. So this is my favourite painting also. Everybody seen it liked it. All of my friends gave good commends on it. Some artists gave mixed commends.
those were very usefulll suggessions. there is some pespective problems with the painting. those type of feedback helped me a lot in painitngs i did after. this painting made most of my evening eventfull those days. i was very interested to complete this one and show to my friends. the lighting was very important in this work. I feel i succeeded in getting the correct lighting in this one.
this painting i was done not with the object placed and live. but i used defferent pictures has similar lighting. I have taken very much amount of time to finish the fruits part, to get the actual color and the lighting. and i didnt take much time to do the wine glass and the cloth.
but it came good. i feel that is the highlight opf this "still beauty".!!

9 comments:

Kenz said...

great work!!!

Amit said...

Its AWESOME. Looks as live

abinash said...

The best part is the glass of water. The way u have rendered it is just beyond expression. Loved this too. Great work man. :)

Anonymous said...

ths painting is out of my words.........very much attractive...looks alive...the,fruits,knife,glass,... evrythng....excellent work is done in tht glass...th lighting on th painting is also, speechless.... haa...really awesome...

Dandy said...

Really nice. The glass has been done beautifully. The fruits, knife, the cloth...everything is nice....

blueclouds said...

this is simply an awesome painting.. u have capture the reality into a reality.. amazing work

agentR said...

I truely value your skill. However, I wonder why you reproduce 17th century Dutch styles and subjects. As an artist, my suggestion is that you take your skill and apply it to a new subject, something that makes sense in a contemporary society.
~r.

veena said...

Hooo Wonderful work!! its really geart!
Its beyond our expressions... no words..to show or to say! Amazing!!!!!

veena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.